Review | L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis


L’Oréal is fast becoming one of my favorite high street brands. I love their infallible shadows. Another thing I love is their nail polish. First look it's completely adorable and munchkin like compared to it's regular nail polish bottle counterparts. While the bottles are tiny 5 ml I find that far more convenient than your standard bottle. I don't think I've ever finished a bottle of varnish and often found it a waste.

Application with these polishes are pretty good. The formulation does vary a little from each bottle. Some being nice and thick and others being quite thin in constancy. Whether this is due to differences in batches I have no idea. The wear time is is quite good. Lasting around two days for me before I notice any chipping. Apart from the bottle size I'm quite fond of the brush applicator too.

The brush reminds me of a nail salon brush applicator only a tad longer. It provides easier control over a long fan like brush you'll find in most other nail bottles. I get a far more even coat with this kind of brush too. 



So far I own 617 Because You're Worth It, 805 Mysterious Icon and 112 Marrakech Sand which is a sherbet pastel orange that I haven't tried yet and as far as I know is discontinued. I think I expected a little more from Mysterious Icon as it looks gorgeous and duo chrome in the bottle but the color depth is quite muted on the nail sadly. I could probably find something with a better color pay off with another brand. Each little bottle retails for around $6.95 au and can be found just about anywhere where there's a L’Oréal stand.

As always for the love of god comment! I love hearing from you! And feel free to link your blogs below for me to check out.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Youtube

Whats your favorite L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis Polish?



1 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the Color Riche nail polishes as well. I've also noticed the consistency varies, with some being thin, but are fine by the second coat. I like the flat brush and that they are so affordable too.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper