MOTD Vampire Series | Realistic Vampire



The thing with shooting looks on an iPhone is you can put so much detail into a look and the iPhone will barely pick it up. But I push forward! I'm looking to invest in a phone tripod and shutter so I can have a teensy bit of a better set up. Now, from the heading you make guess this will be a series. I have a few other ideas for a couple of other vampire looks but they won't be posted close together as I'm still gathering material to produce them. The overall inspiration for this look was taken from True Blood, Interview with a Vampire and Twilight. I personally don't think if vampirsim was real that we would sprout fangs hence the closed mouth (twilight) but I do think parts of out body would become prominent, like our veins (IWAV) and I feel like our eyes would become very tired looking, almost irritated but not not quite (TrueBlood). Sadly My extreme contouring does not come across in these shots but all in all I think a very natural realistic looking vampire would just look very tired and deathly like a fresh corpse would. If you didn't know, the makeup artists on the movie Interview with a Vampire would hang the actors upside down and trace over their face veins to achieve the correct patterns of each actors veins. Talk about dedication to art! 


Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper