NOTD | What I've been Loving


A brief overview of my website will clue you in that I don't feature the NOTD segment as much as I should but I aim to change that. So I've compiled a swatch set of the polishes I've been rotating through these past few months. 
So without further ado' from Left to Right:

Face of Australia Dark Side Polish in Magneto

Revlon Colourstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Vintage Rose

Loreal Colour Riche Polish in Macaron Noisette

Essence Colour & Go Polish in Do you Speak Love?

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Polish in Peridot


I took the oh so pleasureful leisure of taking some micro snaps of Magneto and Peridot to further show off the awesomeness of their Duo-chrome nature. Love me a good Duo-chrome. 


What has been your most reached for Polish of late?


Gidget xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper