Review | Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara


Mascara isn't generally something I've branched out too much on and put a lot of thought into but finding a really good Mascara is somewhat important. Do you want something Lengthening? Voluminous? Darkening? Curling? Then you have to choose between colors, waterproof or non waterproof, smudgeproof and the type of wand you want. I tend to think the Mascara Wand is an important factor for me. The wand controls how mush product is on the brush and keeps your lashes from clumping together. 



I'm very partial to the rubber wands with a lot of little short bristles. It allows for better product dispersion while keeping your lashes from sticking together. The bristles are short too, allowing you to get into your inner corners and bottom lashes without too much trouble. However I still wipe the wand between a cloth before doing my lashes anyway as I prefer to apply very small amounts when I coat my lashes. 



Left is my bare lashes and Right is with one coat top and bottom. I have a lot of lashes and they're rather long but they kind of go transparent at the tips so I apply Mascara when I feel I need it to complete a look.
The formula isn't too wet or dry and doesn't flake. It lengthens and adds volumes without clumping the lashes together if you apply it correctly. I don't have the waterproof version so if you rub your eyes it will smudge but I find it doesn't flake. I do realise I'm not singing praise about it but it is my favourite Mascara out of all the ones I've ever tried and own and retails for around $10 at your local Priceline, drugstore or grocery store in Australia.


What's your "Go To" Mascara?


As always for the love of god comment! I love hearing from you! And feel free to link your blogs below for me to check out.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Youtube

Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper