MOTD | Kstew Inspo


Unless you didn't already know I have a major lady boner for fellow actress Kristen Stewart and major respect for her as a person outside of her profession. While it is a breath of fresh air to see that someone of her caliber doesn't attend 'every single' award show its always a bit of a bummer for me, I always enjoy seeing what she chooses to wear and how her makeup looked. Her makeup always has a bit of a effortlessly grunge and lived-in appeal to it that I love. If you haven't seen it yet click here to check out her latest cover in Interview Mag. Imperfect dark liner circled with mustardy grunge brown? Yes Please! 



What a difference front facing cam and lense facing cam make! Top pics are from the better lense on my iPhone and the bottom one are from my front facing cam. 

Products Used

Eyes

Essence Eye Kajal Pencil in Black
Kat Von D Monarch Palette
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Heroine
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black


Lips

Chi Chi Viva La Diva Cream Lipstick in Bombshell



Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper