MOTD | The Accidental Jenner


False Lashes & Winged Liner is a look that requires the strength and patience of a Monk for me. If in fact on the odd occasion do succeed, and my liner is on point and the lashes are flush to the lid, I should be thrown a parade and awarded a medal for bravery. I found a gorgeous little gem of a duo-chrome eyeshadow recently-ish and literally could not wait for an appropriate time to try it and immediately started creating a look the minute I got home and had ripped it from the confines of its packaging. Expect a full review of this shadow ASAP. However... I'm not digging the Kylie Jenner Vibe I'm feeling from this look. Her makeup is gorgeous, personal preference wise however I am just not a fan of the Kardashian Clan in general. Like always the product list is after the jump. Plus a bonus goofy shot. 

Am I sexy yet? 


Main Products 

Eyes

Prestige Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Hocus Pocus
The Balm Highlighter in Mary-Loumanizer
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
False Lashes from Ebay with a clear band
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips

Australis Velour Matte Lip Cream in Pa-ree



Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper