MOTD | Double Up


I am highly aware of how badly my eyebrows need to be threaded. They've lost their shape. There is a difference between bold brows and caterpillars. My mother calls me Grouch O' Marks (not sure of the spelling) but I don't actually know who that is. Perhaps an older Eugene Levey I suppose. Moving on... I had originally wanted to recreate a look from Linda Hallberg but the ends of my eyes slant down in a curve that makes winged liner hard to form straight lined liner, if that makes sense. Winged liner without such a curve? So I scrapped the liner and smoked the eyes instead, pulling them out into a winged style. I must admit I really like this look. Now if only I had a matte black lip cream. I would not risk stepping outside using a kohl liner as lipstick as I've done. The risk of transfer is too HIGH! More pics and product list after the jump.


Main Products

Eyes

BYS Nude 2 Palette shades VIP, Morning & Selfie
Inglot eyeshadow in 63 Matte Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
Essence Kohl Pencil in Black

Lips

Essence Kohl Pencil in Black
Inglot eyeshadow in 63 Matte Black



Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper