Review | Essence Lip Liners


2buck Lip Liners worth their weight in gold? Is this a joke? Nope. These truly are the best drugstore lip liners you can get your hands on. 

Now it's no suprise that I have a cosmetic hard on for Essence makeup. I'm always the first to snap up new goodies from them. In my collection of lip liners the Essence ones go under the category of 'most used' lip liners out of everything I have. I have a perfect red, nude, dusty mauve, nude pink. And just like Inglot eyeshadows I treat them like Pokemon, I 'gotta catch em all'. 

They're creamier than MAC lip liners and just as pigmented. They matte down to long wearing finish too. On their own they last awhile on me, between 3-5hrs before needing a touch up. You get a neat 1.2g per pencil vs the standard 1.45g you get with a MAC one but for the price you're getting more for your money with Essence being a darling little $2 a pencil compared to the almost painful $30 of a MAC one. It's a no brainer money saver. In Australia you can snap these up in Priceline or Target and you can have a snoop of Essence online for stockists near you. 

L to R: In the Nude, Satin Mauve, Soft Berry, Red Blush and Femme Fatale


Gidget xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an amazing colour range!
    I need to get onto this ASAP! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! I already own Satin Mauve but Femme Fatale looks amazing as well as In The Nude! My local essence stand always seems to be sold out but I love your collection! They're so affordable and long-lasting!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper