Palette Review | Chi Chi Nude Palette



Being on a tight budget is a giant pain in the ass, but it does give me the opportunity to put cheaper brands to the test not only for myself but for the rest of you too. We're not all made of money!


If you haven't heard of Urban Decays Naked Palette I assume you've been living under a rock. I've heard nothing but fantastic things about the palette but over $50 a pop not including shipping for those not in the US that is a lot of moolah to spend on eyeshadow alone. Naturally though when somethings selling like hotcakes other brands release duplicate products. There a quite a few dupes for the Naked palette including Sleek Storm Palette, NYX Nude on Nude, MUA Undressed and Chi Chi's Glamorous Nudes. Now I don't have the Naked Palette (...YET) but I'll do the best I can for comparative purposes. 



I love swatching, it's fun. I did over swatch on 12 as it's not actually that dark but ohwell, no one's perfect. Photo's were taken in natural lighting with no flash. For $19.99 I was quite surprised  I've already been using this and can guarantee that it's pretty damn good. There's good pigmentation, little to no fall out and so far no creasing. As far as I know Chi Chi Cosmetics do not test on animals according to the PETA 2013 media list (So that's a major plus). I bought my palette at Myer in Australia but you can get Chi Chi in Target as well. I had been eyeing it for over a month and was glad I got it. I'll think of it as training wheels for the Urban Decay Palette. Nothing can really beat the real thing but hey, save a few bucks! Know of any other good dupes?

As always for the love of god comment! I love hearing from you! And feel free to link your blogs below for me to check out.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Youtube

Gidget xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the pigmentation looks pretty good - for the price, I almost feel silly ordering my UD Naked palette :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't! The Urban Decay palette is probably worth it's weight in gold and I'm jealous! Can't wait to see what you think of it when you get it :)

      Delete
  2. I like...might have to get one

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shimmery ones look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their not overly metallic which I like. I'm having a lot of fun with this palette. I got it at the Colonades Myer. Worth it. Nice soft shimmers and warm colors.

      Delete
  4. Their are dupes for the urban decay shades with mac shadows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While that's all well and good for those with mac shadows, mac is rather expensive too.

      Delete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper