Review | Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara


This little darling is quite popular on Youtube so I had to pick one up for myself to try. Essence is one of the cheapest drugstore makeup brands you can buy. Particularly if you live in Australia. The packaging is definitely better & purrtier than it's cheapie counterparts like BYS or Jordana, but how is it in action?


What it claims to do is give your lashes 'Crazy Volume'. I often find some people mistake clumping as voluminous. This normally leads me to dismissing the review and product all together. However just because something doesn't look good on one person does not mean it wont look good on you. My advice to you would be if you find your lashes clumping, wipe the wand before applying mascara to your lashes. It's easier to add more product than it is to remove mistakes. If you find you're still not getting a nice finish perhaps try a lash primer. If it flakes or irritates your eyes then it may not be the mascara for you.

This Mascara comes in two versions. I love Extreme Mascara, which comes with a bristle brush wand and in black packaging, though I probably won't be picking that one up as I am not a big fan of bristle brush mascaras. Then there's I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. Which comes with a short rubber bristle wand, the kind I like and is packaged in a super eye catching pink tube. They both only come in the shade black. 



I will ask you to dismiss the blotchy up close pigmentation of my skin super duper close. If you want to scare yourself tilt the screen back. Moving on though. Left is my bare lashes are right is with one coat of I Heart Crazy Volume Mascara. Voluminous? Yes. Lengthening? On the fence, I have long lashes but the tips are rather transparent, if I lightly dab the wand to the ends of my lashes I can sneak a little extra length to my lashes with this mascara. Longevity? Very good, lasting a good 5-6hrs before it starts to disintegrate, for me anyway. Overall it's a good fail safe Masacara to have. The wand shape is comfortable to me to coat my lashes and get to my inner and outer corners. This little cheapie retails for a cool $4.95 and can be found by Aussies at your local Priceline or Target.

As always for the love of god leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
And feel free to link your blogs below for me to check out.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Youtube





Gidget xx



3 comments:

  1. I love the before & after pic. That's a huge difference! I'm gonna go get it!

    ReplyDelete

  2. writing has been very successful. I would appreciate if you visit my blog. See you :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper