Review | Eyelure Naturalites False Eyelashes



I'm no false lash aficionado. I tend to stick to individuals even though they're fiddly I find I can get them right into the lashline and the finish is more natural. However I have been on the hunt for natural full lashes. I swear to Jeebus that the Actresses on True Blood & The Vampire Diaries wear Falsies. What brand? I don't know. Have I googled a million times? .....Yes. It seems the makeup artists refuse to reveal their lash secrets.

More specifically I find most lashes have a coloured band on the lashline. It's not very natural looking. So I've been hunting for lashes with an invisible band. Sadly I'm going to be trialling a lot of lashes bought online but I did spot these babies in Priceline one day and thought I'd give them a whirl. 




I may have been heavily handed with the glue. Again I'm used to individual lashes. Left is bare lashes and right is Eyelure Naturalites False Eyelashes and one coat of mascara. These are actually rather natural. I didn't realise how good they where until I used a set I bought from ebay that are not as good. When I looked at my eyes with these lashes on I thought, meh and then did the unthinkable. I threw them out. I'm a terrible person.

These little babies retail for a cool $12.99 at your local priceline or anywhere that stocks Eyelure. The glue that comes with it is pretty fantastic too suprisingly.

I will be repurchasing! I didn't realise I needed them in my life until they where gone. 



Gidget xx

1 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper