Review | Lush Perfume Imogen Rose


First and foremost I apologise for my absence and lack of content. It's not because I don't want to I have been spending the majority of my time focusing on both my health and education. Both I can confirm are are improving and doing well. Moving on! 

We often forget Lush has a selection of not only cosmetics but perfumes as well. I was perusing the selection one day late last year and gave myself a spritz of Imogen Rose and then made my way back into the shopping centre for more browsing. I'm not a huge fan of fresh or floral perfumes. I'm a huge fan of warm tones and spices. The scent is not only strong but gets increasingly warmth as it settles. After investigation I've discovered it's notes of Sweet Amber and Ambrette seed that makes this a unique floral scent with warm notes. And I was sold.

Top Notes: Damascus Rose and Fresh Basil

Middle Notes: Soft Tonka and Rose Absolute.

Bottom Notes: Sweet Amber Vetivert, Orriss and Ambrette Seed. 

The lovely people in-store (well versed I'm sure) told me the origin of the perfume too. A token of love. Lush Perfumer Simon invented this Warm Rose scent in commemoration of his young daughter, Imogen Rose. A rather sweet story. 

I'm very happy to have this in my collection. If you want to make a change in your day to day scent and wanted to experiment with a floral then I recomend giving this little girl a go. 

Check it out here or instore for solid versions, spritzers or full size!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper