Swatch | Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick Pencils


I have been waiting months for these babies to hit Australian shelves! I think they've been out for a couple of weeks because they're not on a big display as new products in Priceline and I think thats why I missed them initially but I was super happy when I saw them. I didn't pick one up but I have my eye on a few select shades. Can not wait to stock up when I can afford it. I went ahead and swatched them in-store for you guys so you too can have a good peek at the colours too.



 From Left to Right starting from the top row: Nude Perfection, Minimalist, Love My Pink, In With Coral, Fuchsia Desire, Pink So Chic, Berry Much, Red Essential, Light It Up & Fab Orange.




Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper