Review | Nivea Lip Butter


I sometimes come up short when thinking of things to blog about, regardless of the fact people have blogged about everything under the sun. You name it and I guarantee someones written about it. I'm pretty stunned I hadn't thought to talk about my everyday lip balm the Nivea Lip Butters before. I use it every single day! And buy it in bulk when it's on sale. You could go so far as to say it's my Holy Grail lip product! It's true love!


The Nivea Lip Butters come in four options Original, Caramel Cream, Vanilla & Macadamia and Raspberry Rosé (My favourite). Compared to the many other lip balms I've run across this has been the one I fall back on every single time. It's highly emollient with a nice amount of slip but stays the course of the night, keeping my lips moisturised till my morning re-application. A nice combo of Petroleum Jelly, Shea Butter & Almond Oil work to keep your lips nice and hydrated and help to lock in moisture. While it does come in a tin, I find for the price it's something I can live with. Just try to be vigilant and keep your fingers clean during application. 

Each flavour available is completely colourless although some reviews have mentioned that they find it can leave a white caste or halo around the lips. While I have not suffered such problems it may be something to keep in mind if you have darker coloured lips. As far as I know Nivea is widely available worldwide and I usually pick mine up from good ol' Priceline for the cool price of $5.69au. 


What's your Holy Grail Lip Balm?


Gidget xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper