Review | Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly


Beautiful Nars. Sleek packaging. Highly rated products. The wonderful thing about Nars Cosmetics is their shade range, it's highly coveted by gals of deathly parlours for a long time now. If you are an avidly active member in the makeup and or beauty blown world then you'd know how coveted the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is. It really exploded in 2014. It really took over from the Bobbi Brown Concealer (of which I'm yet to own) but how does it perform?


I've only ever found one other concealer that I got along with and matched my deathly pale skin tone. So I was on the HUNT to find others. This had been on my wishlist for a very long time, the price being the main reason why it took me so long to get around to trying it. I finally got around to picking it up on my Sydney trip and I'm so happy I did. It's become an everyday staple of mine. 


It's rather thick and super pigmented. What blew me away was how it actually 'clung' to my blemishes. I see tutorials all the time where people pop their concealer over their spots and then 'blend' it in with a brush. I have never been able to do that, all other products I have used before this would just buff away if I tried to blend, so I was left to carefully pat with my finger, lest I loose the coverage. But this baby stays put. My blemishes no longer look caked or a tone lighter than my skin tone because I couldn't buff the product on and around it. Hallelujah! 

And no, it's not too drying. Though I don't tend to use under eye concealer, I don't tend to get dark circles because of my eye shape. On occasions I have when I am overly tired and my eyes are puffy and discoloured it works nicely without creasing or caking. I love the longevity too, lasting around 5-8hrs for me. Longer if I set with powder and setting sprays. 

I think it's worth the price, so much so I'll be repurchasing myself! 


Gidget xx


2 comments:

  1. Completely agree! This is my go-to blemish concealer and looveee it! Glad you like it too :D So worth the hype and price.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper