MOTD | FAUX FUR


I've had this shitty set of fangs in my FX draw for close to a year now and hadn't created a look to match them up till now. For my mouth they are quite large and bulky and after much inner turmoil inside my minds eye I thought they'd fit in quite nicely with a She-Wolf kind of look. Werewolves tend to have larger bulkier fangs and I could actually snarl to properly show off the fangs without it looking out of place. I love the contoured furry cheekbones. I went overboard on the brows. Keep on practising! 


Products Used

Eyes

Various Inglot Shadows in in browns & aubergine
Mac Fix Plus
Inglot Duraline
Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bronze 
Covergirl Clumpcrusher in Black

Lips

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira
MAC Lip Liner in Nightmoth



Gidget xx


1 comments:

  1. I love this faux fur inspired look so much! I can't wait to see what you create for Halloween! Will definitely be looking forward to your MOTDs.

    x

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper