TAG | What's in my Makeup Bag


Is there anything quite like filling your new makeup bag with the dregs of makeup goodies free-floating around at the bottom of your handbag? Cause that's what I did yesterday. Finally, no more rummaging like a mad woman for my lip balm or compact. My handbag was like a fun dip free-for-all because I didn't have a makeup bag for so long due in part to my laziness and how picky I am with what I wanted. I found this little gem from Models Prefer in Priceline. It's small enough but versatile. It has a mini zip pocket in the front to keep small things like bobbi pins and a slip inside the back to separate products like compacts and powders. Black with sleek gold finishes? I was sold. 


In The Bag


Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
I really like to use this to set my makeup and refresh it throughout the day. My skin has some sensitive dry patches right now so this mist is perfect to moisten (lovely word) those patches during the day when my skin starts to feel uncomfortably tight and makeup is migrating around the flaky skin. 

Cosmetica Manicare Rounded Blending Brush
I like to take this little diddy with me to apply powder or shadow with more precision during the day if I need it. 

Models Prefer 120 Crease Brush
This is hands down my favourite blending brush. It's simply the best. I cart one around with me to add extra powdered coverage if I need it and to blend out shadows. There is no better brush than this delightful all rounder. 

Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee
I'm not a big fan of gloss, I just think it's inconvenient but a natural nude is right up my alley and this baby delivers. Not to mention is smells delicious! 

Australis Velour Lips in NY-CEE
One of my favourite true red lip products. I've been wearing a lot of red this month so I keep it with me to touch up the corners of my mouth where product fades the fastest on me. 

Essence Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty
I'm pretty certain that essence au has discontinued this one but it's a gorgeous nude natural pink that gives me a 'my lips but better' appearance that I'm going to miss once I use this up.

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Hexagram
I love this red. I has a muted tone to it, like you've slapped an instagram filter over it. It's red but not in your face. I like to pop this on top of my red lip creams. Even though it's matte it adds a creaminess on top and an extra punch of colour and durability to my look.

Avon Nail Experts Mira-Cuticle Vanishing Complex
I really like this cuticle treatment. I used to work for avon and still have this tube floating around and it still works. My cuticles and fingertips get uber dry so I like to massage this into my fingertips. Unfortunately it's no longer available for sale. 

Hurraw Coconut Lip Balm
This is my plan b balm. I like it but love my nivea lip butter way way more (review here) but in a pinch it does the job better than your average glorified chapstick. I just feel like my lips feel gritty after an hour or so with this on. 

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Striking
Again another staple true red. Although matte its on the creamier side of things however it's not the most long lasting red lipstick I own. I wear this under or over matte lip creams (I'm obsessed with lip creams, send help!)

M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
I never understood the hype of this powder until I got one. Now it's my most used setting powder of all time. It gives a teeny bit of extra cover so I don't have to work so hard with my other base products or cake things on. And gives the face a natural finish without looking overly powdered or matte. 

Essence Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer
-Cries- It's discontinued! I'm using up my last one and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself when this is done. 

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 Light
I love this bronzer, its beautiful for my pale skin tone giving me a salmon taupe'sh glow to the perimeters of my face. I carry it around to touch up my bronzer, brows or eyeshadow if need be. 

Bobbi Pins, Hair Ties & Painkillers
Your typical essentials. I like the reddy brown bobbi pins and buy mine from cheap as chips. And I use metal free black hair ties. I carry 2 Panadene Forts with me for emergency pain relief if and when I need it. I store all of that in the handy front compartment. 


Whats in your makeup bag? 


Gidget xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper