MOTD | Molten Metal


Who doesn't love them a set of molten metal'esque lips? Let this be proof of my endeavours into the wild world of lip art. An art so coveted it has its own community and hashtag! 


How did I achieve said metal lips? I picked up two sets of these metal adhesive lip sets from Priceline and proceeded to have a play around. Now let me tell you, this was no easy feat. My lips were red raw from constantly applying the adhesive, the foil and ripping it off when my placement was unsuccessful. Plus I'm impatient waiting 2+ minutes for the glue to set properly before placing the metal foil. 

There was a lot of faffing around involved before it resulted in what you see here. To fill in sparse areas and create a sharper outline I used gold pencil and liquid liner. Although I'm rather happy with the end result. 



Products Used

Eyes

Inglot eyeshadow in 63
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
Australis AC on TOUR Palette


Lips

Lip Rock Metallic Lip Foils in Silver and Gold
BYS Liquid Eyeliner in Gold


Gidget xx

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of the metallic lips :)
    I am sure its no easy peasy application.

    Thanks for sharing, shae x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun!

      I don't recommend. To think the product markets this for nights out. I'm experienced and I struggled like a mo'fo to get this stuff on.

      xx

      Delete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper