Swatch | My Favourite Reds


Undesputidley a bold red lip is hands down my favourite bold statement and my tried and true fail safe makeup. With the vaste array of shades and finishes to choose from nowadays it's not hard to accumulate a redonkulous collection of red lipsticks, creams, tints and balms. I've amassed quite to selection myself and decided it was a good time to sit down and share my current favourites and most reached for reds that are currently in rotation in my collection 

From Left to Right. 

Australis BUDA-PASH
A very dark vampy wine red. Pairs wonderfully with MAC's lip pencil in Nightmoth. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira
Another beautiful deep wine red. Plus it smells like a hybrid of vanilla and licorice. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Hexagram
One of my favourite classic reds with a semi neutral undertone. 

Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick in Corporate Femme
A little deeper than Hexagram and one of my favourite statement matte reds that's on the creamy side. 

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Striking
A teensy bit similar to Hexagram but the texture is lighter on the lips and creamier. Hands down fastest no fuss application for when I'm short on time. 

Australis Velourlips in NY-CEE
My favourite of the bunch and the most matte. Also the brightest red. Smells amazing. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
It's coming off similar to NY-CEE in the shot but it's far more muted and it my go to for a subtler day time matte red. Feels light on the lips. 


What's your favourite Red lippie?



Gidget xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper