Palette Review | Chi Chi Glamorous Eyeshadow Palette Bronzes


My love affair with Chi Chi began last year after purchasing the Glamorous Nudes Palette and I have not looked back since. To this day the Nudes is one of my most used palette to this day, primarily for the two matte browns in it but like the Pokemaster of the Makeup World "I have to catch em' all". And so I bought another palette from the brand, And I love it!


Like expected the shadows are densely packed, with cheaper brands I prefer this. You'll find the cheaper brands will kick up a ton of powder when you stick a brush in the pans or they are so powdery they almost disintegrate upon touch. Despite being tightly packed the shadows still give the same amazing pigmentation I'm used to with Chi Chi


The Bronzes palette focuses on russets and metallic shades. Think sunsets and grunge. My only irritation is the shadows are not descending from lightest to darkest, I find that handy in a palette but it's not a rule all companies must abide by. So I have to learn to cope with my insane colour placement OCD. 


1. A dark taupe like grey with slight glitter in it. 2. A dark cool bronze with metallic finish. 3. A yellow toned high shine highlight. 4. A yellow gold with a metallic finish. 5. A light orange copper with a high shine metallic finish.


6. Similar to 5 but far more vibrant with a darker warmer undertone. 7. A dark warm bronze. 8. A dark bronze brown that's almost matte but seems to have light amounts of tiny glitter in it. 9. A red toned dark brown with a semi satin finish. 11. A dark plum purple with slight reflects in it. 12. A dark black blue with teeny flecks of glitter.


Another great palette from Chi Chi that I'm happy to have and use. As far as I know Chi Chi is located soley in Aus but keep and eye on this page as I have an international giveaway coming up featuring this brand. Australian readers can find Chi Chi in their local Target and Myer centres and the 12 Palettes retail for a nice $22.95au

Do you own a Chi Chi Palette?



Gidget xx








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper