Review | Essence Metal Glam Highlighter in Gold Digger


Hello interwebbers! Quick swatch post review! Essence is an amazing two dollar style brand available internationally. They are constantly rolling out new collections every couple of months or so, which for someone who adores makeup is wonderful. Sadly it does mean most items are limited edition. So I thought I'd touch lightly on Essences Metal Glam Highlighter from their Metal Glam Collection, as you can still find it in stores, if you're lucky. There is a chance! 



I usually just use eyeshadows as highlighters, I'm so fair I don't really go to town with it either. But for the cheap price I couldn't not snap it up. I'm happy I did. While I love my Mary Lou-Manizer by theBalm I'm happy to have a very subtle highlighter. The colour is what I love about it most. It's a beautiful neutral white gold with a stunning sheen to it. It's densely packed into the pan as well so it's hard to pick up too much on the brush and go overboard with this.

Great Bargain Buy. 


Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper