MOTD | The Soft Wing


For someone who has a limited lid space a gorgeous vintage flicked cat eye will always be a dream of mine. In reality it's not very easy and doesn't look the same on me as it does for people with more lid space than me. So for winged liner I tend to pull the wing far and keep it on the end of my lashes and pull the colour inwards to travel along my tightline. Otherwise I risk covering my lid. I walk a tight rope with liner! Product list after the jump.
Main Products

Eyes
Inglot Dark Brown Taupe
Jordana eyeshadow Creamy Vanilla 
Essence 24hr eyeliner Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher Dark Brown

Cheeks
Nars Blush Orgasm

Lips
Chi Chi lipstick Bombshell
Benefit plush lipgloss Dandelion




Gidget xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper