MOTD | Two Worlds Collide

I'm totally loving the contrast of light on top and dark on the bottom. Because you can totally pull it of! I wanted a bit more of a lilac mutichrome on the inner corner but I don't own any such shade. More makeup, is clearly needed for my collection. Any excuse will do. 


Scuse the lip change. Originally it was all matte and one colour but wanted to try a nude ombre. Not a perfect ombre but I tried and to be honest didn't bother putting effort into blending it. I wish my upper lip was a wide as my lower lip. Lining them will always be a pain. 

Main Products

Eyes
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Inked in Pink
 Benefit Box Blush Dandelion
TheBalm Blush Cabana Boy 
Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Berry
Inglot Eyeshadow 452
Chi Chi Brights Palette Dark Purple
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Models Prefer Individual False Lashes
M.A.C Lip Pencil Nightmoth

Lips
Nyx Lip Liner Nude
Australis Velour Lips Matte Lip Cream Pa-Ree
Chi Chi Cream Lipstick Bombshell



Gidget xx








1 comments:

  1. Just wow. Looking through your Makeup of the days the last few you can see youve really stepped up your game. Specially with the mirror effect ones. I want more of these! Will you do like creative makeup?

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper