Review | Essence Dark Romance Cream Highlighter in Light Up!


I'm beginning to notice something. Whenever Essence release a collection I always buy something from it. I would say this is becoming a problem if it wasn't for the fact I LOVE MAKEUP! So when Essence launched their Dark Romance collection I jumped. It's a delightfully vamperic inspired collection full of wintery gothic colours. The highlighter was a standout for me as there are not many drugstore brands with a cream based highlighters. 


Priceline don't always have testers with new collections or new products and sadly they didn't for this collection on my local store so I took a gamble with this and I'm pleasantly surprised.


For my first cream highlighter it's thankfully a subtle one. Very very thin in texture so you'll have a very hard time trying to pile up or go overboard with this one. As for the colour it's almost opalescent, it's quite hard to photograph or even explain the colour. It has an almost ethereal glow finish to it. One thing I can say is I've actually never seen anything like this and I've swatched millions of highlighters. So I'm very happy to have something unique in my ever growing collection. You can find it in your local Priceline or Target in Australia for $5.95au or find your nearest stockist on the Essence website as they are an international brand.


What's your favourite Highlighter?




Gidget xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper