MOTD | Bronze Aura


Recently I saw Nikkie from Nikkie Tutorials recreate a grunge look inspired by some picture she saw of Rhianana but what struck my fancy was the deep warm chocolate brown lips she did and I was inspired to try out dark brown lips for myself. What I used turned out to lean on the cooler side so I dabbed some metallic bronze eyeshadow on it and well, it didn't turn out how I wanted it but, still. Keep on trying! Maybe next time. Product list after the jump. 


Products Used

Eyes

Inglot Eyeshadow in 395
Kat Von D Monarch Palette
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
Corner Lashes

Lips

Models Prefer Infinite Colour Shadow Pencil in Bronze Aura
Kat Von D Monarch Palette in Disintegration 



Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper