VLOG | Aprils Adventures


Good hello interwebers! Quick post today to highlight a new endeavour for Gidget Cooper. I will start featuring monthly vlogs. The reason for this is, I too, want to share snippets of my life with the world. I like to live vicariously through others online. I can visit Thailand, Germany, London and LA all from the comfort of my bed in the morning before I even have my morning coffee. And that's the beautiful thing about the internet. Being able to connect via the comfort of your own home and experience the world through the eyes of others.So keep an eye on my Youtube here.


I plan to log better quality things but for now it's mostly with my iPhone as thats the only filming device available to me.

Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper