MOTD | Under-Liner


I've been inspired by underliner ever since I saw avant-garde versions of it on the runway; hazy, smudged and black. Seeing as I have semi-hooded eyes I thought if I could get it right it could be a fantastic alternative to typical winged liner for those with heavier set lids. I'm either looking in all the wrong places or 'Underliner' just isn't a mainstream thing as of yet. I've looked under every hashtag and title I could think of on instagram, youtube and tumblr and 9 times out of 10 find nothing of similarity. So if anyone has come up with something exactly the same I'm A) Not ripping you off and B) Where the hell are you?  


Products Used

Eyes

Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eye Primer
Inglot Eyeshadow in 355 (Flesh Tone)
Inglot Eyeshadow in 357 (Transition Warm Brown)
Inglot Eyeshadow in 335 (Burnt Terracota)
Inglot Eyeshadow in 329 (Dark Brown) 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Bronze
Covergirl Clumpcrusher in Black


I plan to include this in an upcoming post about hooded eyes and winged liner but if you want it boosted to asap let me know!!




Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper