Review | The Balm Cabana Boy Blush


Oh sweet child of mine. This is a beauty of a blush, though I do not typically wear blush much. I'm ghost white, the fairest of complexions you could find and yet I still shy away from blush from fear of looking like a clown or like I've been slapped across the face. However The Balms Cabana Boy Blush is a blush I am happy to own. 


This Blush is beautiful for Winter. Densly packed powder that is so buttery soft to the touch with the right amount of pigmentation is what you'll find inside the flip book styled magnetic case. 



What I love in particular with Cabana Boy is it has a gorgeous plum/berry undertone unlike any blush in my collection. Some berry toned blushes can have a brown tone to it that can look very wishy washy on me but this has the right amount of warmth. With my english rose skin this is a beautiful blush to give you that slightly wind bitten winter flush.



Thankfully this is one of the brands that is available here in Australia. Sadly it is not the cheapest brand, I'd say the pricing is on par with M.A.C. However you do pay for what you get with this blush.  It's gorgeous. For any Australian readers The Balm is readily available in most David Jones retailers and online for a cool price of $27.95au.


Do you have a Fav Product from The Balm?




Gidget xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper